Client Concern: "I'm afraid of being misled."
Questions to Advisor:
- "How do I know you are representing my interests first?"
- "Is there an incentive for you to sell products?"
- "How can you assure me I am avoiding all hidden and unnecessary costs?"
The Capital Navigation Group is organized in three ways to protect our client’s interests:
- Independence – As independent financial professionals, we are able to provide you with sound advice, free from the pressure to promote particular products or to meet a parent company’s sales quotas.
- Fee-Based Policy – This straightforward compensation structure helps to ensure that our interests are aligned with yours. As you prosper, we prosper.
- Full disclosure – You’ll be made fully aware of the compensation we receive and the rationale for our advice.
Our recommendations are made with objectivity and full disclosure.