Client Concern: I want to work with a financial advisor who has the resources and capabilities to meet my overall needs."
- “Who is the team that supports you and your organization?”
- “Are the investment research resources deep and reputable?”
- “How do I know that you can address my complex wealth management needs?”
- “Is my money safe?”
The Capital Navigation Group has assembled a powerful network of organizations all working on your behalf to deliver you world-class resources delivered in a highly personalized manner.
As an independent firm, we have the freedom to work only with the most highly reputable organizations in their respective areas of expertise that can offer substantial and outstanding resources.
We have two primary requirements when selecting organizations to support our business model.
- First, the organizations provide world-class capabilities to support our clients' complex investment and wealth management needs.
- Second, these organizations must share our client-first philosophy.
The Capital Navigation Group utilizes Commonwealth Financial Network® (Commonwealth) as our back office to support our operations, so we can focus on you and your objectives.
Commonwealth is the second-largest independent investment brokerage firm in the U.S., with more than $50 billion under management and 580 employees located in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California.
- Economies of scale to access resources to address your needs
- Access to a full range of investment and wealth management resources
- Access to a team of investment and wealth management experts
- Commonwealth Independent Research
The Capital Navigation Group has access to Commonwealth's in-house comprehensive Investment Research team. Through this relationship, Commonwealth also provides us access to a broad array of investment research resources, including recognized industry leaders like Standard and Poor's, Value Line, Morningstar®, and Argus.
We utilize one of the largest custodians in the world to provide you with the financial confidence that much of the critical trade processing and safeguards in place to help protect your assets is performed by an industry leader.
- National Financial Services LLC, Member NYSE/SIPC, has more than $1.7 trillion of assets.
- NFS provides custody, clearing, accounting, and detailed tax and investment reporting that serviced 18.9 million accounts.